In a recent report released by science, all homeopathic products which were tested found high levels of dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO), a colorless, odorless chemical which can be fatal to humans.
“We tested several different products, some of which are even marketed to children, and we found significant levels of DHMO in all of them,” a scientist said. “The fact that these products contain this dangerous chemical and are still available for sale is appalling.”
Homeopath Dan Ullman refuted the report, claiming that homeopathic products can’t possibly be dangerous since they don’t have any active ingredients in them.
“No one has ever overdosed from homeopathy. Period.” says Ullman. “The Big Pharma controlled FAKE NEWS has been smearing homeopathy for decades because they are scared of losing some of their profits.”
According to dhmo.org, “Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is perhaps the single most prevalent of all chemicals that can be dangerous to human life.
Seeing as how all trials that say homeopathy is no better than placebo are fake and nothing but slander, homeopaths rely on anecdotes to sell their products as Ullman explains:
“I have seen many patients come in with a cough or cold and be treated successfully with homeopathy. After a week or two of taking my products, their symptoms resolve. Homeopathy works.”
The FDA is currently investigating the situation and hope to have a resolution to the problem before they get shutdown by the Trump administration.